Introduction to World Credit Organization [WCO] - Introduction to World Integrity Organization [WIO] - World Credit Organization
The World Credit Organization [WCO], an international non-governmental organization, is the setter of international credit standards and the founder of the international social credit system. The ICE8000 international credit standard system, whose influence is increasing day by day and credibility is being widely recognized, was formulated by the World Credit Organization [WCO].
The World Credit Organization [WCO] was established in Hong Kong, China in March 2004, and is currently headquartered in Canada and the United States. It was founded by the Chinese with the purpose of: promoting social integrity, Reduce transaction costs and improve human well-being. As of March 19, 2009, more than 80 domestic media had reported the World Credit Organization [WCO] 107 times. Since the establishment of the World Credit Organization [WCO], it has taken promoting social integrity, reducing transaction costs and improving human well-being as its own responsibility. It resolutely refrains from engaging in short-term behavior and strives hard for its purpose and social mission. It enjoys a high reputation in the industry and within a certain range .
The name and registration history of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and the World Integrity Organization [WIO]: March 2004, International Trustworthy Enterprises Association Limited and International Credit Rating and Monitoring Association [ICASA] and International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA] were incorporated in Hong Kong. In January 2005, the International Trustworthy Enterprise Association Co., Ltd., registered in Hong Kong, changed its name to the International Credit Evaluation and Supervision Association Co., Ltd. In May 2005, the International Credit Evaluation and Supervision Association [ICASA] is incorporated in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. In November 2011, the International Credit Rating and Monitoring Association Co., Ltd. registered in Hong Kong changed its name to World Credit Organization Co., Ltd., and the International Credit Rating and Monitoring Association [ICASA] registered in the United States changed its name to World Credit Organization [WCO]. The International Credit Assessment and Supervision Association [ICASA] and the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA] registered in Hong Kong remain unchanged. On January 16, 2012, the International Credit Assessment and Supervision Association [ICASA] and the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA] respectively passed the member referendum documents, and all members and resources of the two associations merged into the World Credit Organization [WCO]. Both Association remains registered but no new activities. In April 2015, the US registration place of the World Credit Organization [WCO] was changed from Utah, USA to Delaware, USA. In July 2020, the World Integrity Organization [WIO] was incorporated in Delaware, USA. In February 2021, the Hong Kong headquarters moved to Canada, and the World Credit Organization [WCO] and the World Integrity Organization [WIO] were independently registered in Canada.
In order to avoid the public misunderstanding about our background, the World Credit Organization [WCO] hereby reminds us: We do not have any official or semi-official background in China, nor any The official or semi-official background of other countries, and, as a non-governmental organization, in order to ensure our independence, we will not seek any official or semi-official government support or disguised support. We are registered in Delaware, USA, which only means that we are protected by the US legal system and we exist legally. Because anyone can register a non-governmental organization in the United States, this does not mean that we have the background of the US government. In addition, we do not have strong financial resources. Our advantages are only: the scientific nature, universality, fairness, and impartiality of our ICE8000 standard, as well as our pursuit and compliance with the universal value of human beings for many years..
Chapter 1 Mission, Vision, Core Values, Beliefs, Faith, Motto
1. The purpose and social mission of the World Credit Organization [WCO]
Promote social integrity, reduce transaction costs, and enhance human well-being.
2. Vision of the World Credit Organization [WCO]
1. One of the most influential, credible and respectable industry self-regulatory organizations for credit practitioners and credit practitioners in the world;
2. One of the most influential, credible and respectable NGOs in the world;
3. The democratic associations of individuals, units, and countries (regions) with honesty values around the world are worthy of respect for their contributions to human well-being and human progress.
3. World Credit Organization [WCO] Core Values
Openness, fairness, justice, freedom, democracy, rule of law
Integrity, frankness, integrity Mutual assistance, unity, equality
Innovation, tenacity, firmness, professionalism, dedication, truth-seeking
Diligence, Dedication, Responsibility, Loyalty
Openness is the basis and premise for achieving fairness and justice; the World Credit Organization [WCO] regards openness as the principle of transaction handling to achieve fairness and justice through openness.
Fairness refers to equal opportunities and fair results under the same conditions; it refers to the pursuit of fairness by the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members.
Fairness refers to fairness and justice, and refers to the pursuit of justice by the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members.
Freedom means that everyone has the freedom to choose under the premise of not harming the legitimate rights and interests of others and being willing to bear the corresponding results. All units or individuals who agree with the World Credit Organization [WCO] charter and values, regardless of their experience, origin, country, race, etc., are free to apply to join the World Credit Organization [WCO]; for those who do not agree with the World Credit Organization [WCO] charter or value units or individuals have the freedom to withdraw from the World Credit Organization [WCO] at any time.
Democracy means that each member has the direct and real right to vote, to be elected, to vote, to supervise, to criticize and suggest, and to know.
Rule of law refers to the basic system of the World Credit Organization [WCO] implementing the separation of powers (legislative power, executive power, trial power).
Integrity means that each member is honest and trustworthy, and treats others with kindness.
Frank refers to frank, straightforward and friendly communication between members.
Integrity refers to the integrity of a member.
Mutual aid means that members help each other regardless of size, rich or poor.
Unity means that members encourage each other to pursue the purpose of the World Credit Organization [WCO].
Equality means that members, big or small, rich or poor, treat each other as equals.
Innovation is thinking hard and trying to solve problems in better ways.
Tenacity refers to being tenacious, persevering, and never giving up in the face of difficulties.
Standing means standing firm, unwavering by pressure or temptation, in the defense of social justice and the purposes of the World Credit Organization [WCO].
Professional means that every member has credit professional knowledge and professional ability, and constantly improves the level of professional knowledge and professional ability to meet the needs of the society; it also means that every member strives to obtain professional services or products Recognition and respect from customers and society.
Professionalmeans that every member has professionalism. Professionalism is the personal quality that individuals show when they engage in self-led activities with clear goal selection, simple values, selfless devotion, and serious and responsible attitude.
Truth-seeking means that every member pursues the truth, loves independent thinking and pursues the rationality of affairs.
Diligence means that every member realizes that no matter whether the prediction of things is pessimistic or optimistic, whether in adversity or prosperity, whether in prosperous or troubled times, whether the motivation is self-interest or altruism, To be successful, you need to be aggressive, hardworking and self-motivated.
Devotion refers to theAll members realize that only a certain number or proportion of dedicated members can make the association develop healthily and respond to various crises; dedication is the basis for a person or unit's long-term success and full success; both the association and its members should actively Contribute to [promote social integrity, reduce transaction costs, and enhance human well-being].
Responsibility means that each member realizes that: the association is a democratic association with separation of powers, and the association is a civil society. Members can enjoy membership rights only when they undertake membership responsibilities. , Members have responsibilities, the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, and those with less ability cannot shirk responsibility due to their incompetence.
Loyalty means that each member must be loyal to the ICE8000 cause and the association, and shall not infringe or infringe in a disguised form or assist others in infringing or assisting him in a disguised form to infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the association and the intellectual property rights of ICE8000.
Fourth, World Credit Organization [WCO] Faith
Integrity is the basis for a unit or individual to achieve sustainable development and gain social respect.
Freedom and justice are the way of nature, and the pursuit of freedom and justice is one of human nature.
Integrity + enterprising spirit + dedication + protection of personal freedom is the guarantee of a unit or individual's sustainable success, and also the guarantee of human progress.
V. World Credit Organization [WCO] Faith
A unit or individual may seem weak, but as long as they make unswerving and continuous contributions to society, they will eventually promote the development and progress of society.
6. World Credit Organization [WCO] motto
1. Procedural justice to achieve the justice of the purpose, or: to achieve the just goal with the just procedure, that is to say: we will never use unjust means for the just goal, because the unjust means themselves It is not in line with our goal of justice, and it will eventually make us fall short of our goal of justice.
2. We pursue our purpose without hesitation. We follow the principles of conscience and integrity, and actively conduct credit supervision on various social activists. If our credit supervision damages the legitimate rights and interests of others, we are willing to take all responsibilities and make a sincere apology ; If our actions compress the survival and development space of the untrustworthy, and thus suffer attacks, abuse, insults, slander, intimidation, and temptations from the untrustworthy, we will not retreat, yield or give up our principles, and we will never take advantage of Extorting others in the name of credit supervision.
3. Every member and staff member of the World Credit Organization [WCO] strives to: Don't worry about not having opportunities and positions, only worry about your own inability; don't worry about not getting rewards, only worry about whether you are beneficial to the society; Don't worry about whether you can be recognized by the society, only worry that you have not made a contribution to society; don't worry about customers not recognizing you, only worry about whether your knowledge and ability can meet the needs of customers.
The social role of the World Credit Organization [WCO] is:
1. Formulator of international credit standards;
2. Credit practitioners and credit practitioners' services and self-regulatory institutions;
3. Service and self-regulatory organizations of individuals, units, countries (regions) with integrity values;
4. Mediation institutions, arbitration institutions, and trial institutions for human disputes;
5. The research and development and production organization of human universal value wisdom, and the human universal value think tank.
1. Make efforts to research and formulate the most advanced credit standard system in the world.
2. Make efforts to establish ICE8000 credit institutions in various countries or regions around the world.
3. Strive to attract individuals, units, and countries (regions) with integrity values in various countries or regions around the world.
The Constitution of the World Credit Organization [WCO] defines the organizational structure of the World Credit Organization [WCO]. The charter of an organization is the constitution of an organization, and the charter of the World Credit Organization [WCO] fully draws on the advantages of the US Constitution.
1. Separation of powers
The organization implements the basic system of separation of legislative power, executive power, and dispute adjudication power. The three powers are relatively independent, mutually supervised, and mutually checked and balanced. Organize various management agencies and staff to perform their duties in accordance with the general principles of the common law system and the principles of universal human values.
The council is divided into the Council of Credit Practitioners, the Council of Credit Practitioners, the Council of Integrity Units, the Council of Integrity Individuals, the Council of Integrity Regions, the Council of Donors, and the Council of Investors. Elected to represent the interests of members of the same category. A proposal requires seven councils to vote separately, two or more independent councils agree, and no other two or more independent councils veto it, then it is voted by the council. In this way, through representative democracy, the interests of various groups can be balanced.
3. International Court of Ethics
Organize the establishment of an international moral court to hear various credit disputes based on the accuser's complaint. The International Moral Court is divided into the International Moral Court of First Instance, the International Moral Court of Second Instance, and the Supreme International Moral Court. The International Moral Court of First Instance and the International Moral Court of Second Instance are composed of the president, trial committee, and jury; the Supreme International Moral Court is composed of the Board of Supervisors. There is no affiliation among the president, supervisors, trial committee members, and jurors, and they perform their duties independently.
Fourth, Executive Council
The administrative system of the organization is collectively referred to as the executive council. The President of the Executive Council is the highest representative of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and the highest person in charge of the Executive Council, presiding over the daily administrative work of the World Credit Organization [WCO]. The president of the executive committee is elected by the members. The president draws up the departmental setup and staffing plan of the executive committee and nominates senior managers, which will take effect after deliberation by the board of directors.
The World Credit Organization [WCO] has two mascots at the same time. One is: ginkgo tree (Ginkgo biloba) and the other is: woodpecker.
1. Brief introduction of ginkgo tree (gingko tree)
As a species, ginkgo tree has a very long history. It first appeared in the Carboniferous period 345 million years ago. There are not many species preserved in the world after more than 300 million years and countless natural disasters, so they are called "living fossils" by scientists. As a tree, the ginkgo tree grows slowly but has an extremely long life cycle. It is an extremely long-lived tree, also known as the "longevity tree". You can also search for reports on ginkgo trees that are more than 3,000 years old. From the perspective of the benefits of ginkgo tree to human beings, it has great ecological value and has a strong resistance to smoke and sulfur dioxide, making it an excellent anti-pollution tree species.
Second, using the ginkgo tree as the mascot of the World Credit Organization [WCO] has three meanings
1. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and unit members abide by the principle of good faith and use the ICE8000 mechanism to prevent and control risks. Like ginkgo trees, they are sustainable and evergreen;
2. Individual members of the World Credit Organization [WCO] abide by the principle of good faith and use the ICE8000 mechanism to prevent and control risks, and they are all healthy and long-lived like ginkgo trees;
3. The existence of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members are like ginkgo trees, which are beneficial to the living environment of human beings.
3. Introduction to Woodpecker
Woodpecker is a famous forest beneficial bird, also known as "forest doctor". Woodpeckers destroy pests under the bark and can eat about 1,500 per day. Due to the large food intake and wide range of activities of woodpeckers, if there is a pair of woodpeckers inhabiting a forest of 13.3 hectares, they can eat more than 90% of jerky insects in one winter. Some forest pests hide very deep in the trees and will kill the trees alive. Only woodpeckers can pull them out from the trunk and get rid of them.
Fourth, using the woodpecker as the mascot of the World Credit Organization [WCO] has three meanings:
1. The World Credit Organization [WCO], members of credit institutions and individual members of credit practitioners will strive to do a good job in consulting for customers, act as doctors for enterprises and other units, and help enterprises and other units to solve various problems. problem.
2. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and integrity unit members, integrity individual members, and integrity country (region) members maintain the value of integrity in their related fields, promote industry self-discipline, and protect the healthy development of related industries and regions.
3. The woodpecker symbolizes the democratic system, supervision system, power check and balance mechanism, and self-correction mechanism of the World Credit Organization [WCO]. Under the protection of these systems and mechanisms, the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members will develop healthily , Built to last.
1. Flag: Integrity five-color flag
2. Explanation about the flag
1. The flag adopts parallel five-color flags of equal size. The meaning is: the members of the World Credit Organization [WCO] come from all corners of the world, everyone is equal, and they jointly practice the values of integrity.
2. Green symbolizes peace, is harmless to others, and is beneficial to the environment, implying that the principle of good faith is beneficial to human peace and a good environment.
3. Yellow symbolizes nobility, brightness, prosperity, holiness, and gentleness, implying that the principle of good faith is sacred and inviolable as an imperial clause of internationally accepted laws and morals.
4. Purple, which symbolizes honesty, nobility of spirit and God's blessing. The implication is that no matter whether a person is rich or poor, as long as he truly has the values of integrity, his personality is noble, worthy of respect, and worthy of God's blessing. .
5. White symbolizes purity, openness, transparency, righteousness, and justice.
6. Blue symbolizes fairness, impartiality, calmness, rationality, calmness, independent thinking, and not following the trend.
Fourth, the explanation of the monogram
The logo of the World Credit Organization [WCO] was designed by the excellent designer Chen Xiaoping. The logo has been used since 2003, but there has been no formal explanation of its meaning. The explanation is as follows:
1. The perfect circle with the earth as the center symbolizes that the principle of good faith is the basic principle of law and morality prevailing all over the world.
2. The above line is: INTERNATIONAL CREDIBLE ENTERPRISES, which means in Chinese: international standard honest and reliable organizations with pioneering and enterprising spirit. The red letter ICE in the middle is the abbreviation of these three words. This is because when the monogram was established, the name of the World Credit Organization [WCO] was the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA].
3. The bottom line of English is the official website URL of the World Credit Organization [WCO], namely: https://www.ice8000.org, ice8000 is the name of the international credit standard produced by the World Credit Organization [WCO].
4. The blue in the monogram symbolizes fairness, justice, calmness, rationality, calmness, independent thinking, and not following the crowd. It means that honest people are fair, just, calm, rational, calm, independent thinking, and not following the crowd. , Different flows and pollution.
5. The red in the monogram symbolizes vitality, health, enthusiasm, hope, pioneering and enterprising, and God rewards hard work. It means that honest people have the courage to take responsibility, be diligent and pioneering.
1.1 The World Integrity Organization is a non-governmental organization specializing in rights protection services and promoting the integrity of governments and government officials. Headquartered in the United States and Canada, the main members are integrity assessors, credit consultants, lawyers, and journalists. World Integrity Organization is independent of any national government and is not affiliated with any national government. To ensure its independence, it does not accept donations or any financial assistance from any government, parastatal organizations and state-owned enterprises.1.2 The purpose of World Integrity Organization is to promote the integrity and progress of human beings. Its main business includes: safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of enterprises and individuals, supervising the government and public officials, preventing government and public officials from abusing their powers, and providing suggestions for the government and relevant departments to revise and improve laws. 1.3 The working method of the World Integrity Organization is to evaluate the honest work behavior of the government and public officials by expressing opinions or publicly expressing opinions, and put forward suggestions for improvement, so as to promote the honest behavior of the government and public officials. The legal basis for this way of working is: the freedom of speech and other provisions clearly stipulated in the constitutions of the United States and Canada. (1) The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the First Amendment (Amendment I)) prohibits the U.S. Congress from enacting any law that establishes a state religion; obstructs religious freedom; deprives freedom of speech; violates freedom of the press and freedom of assembly; interferes with or prohibits petitions to the government s right. The original English text of the article: Congress shall make no law information respecting an establishment religion, or banning the free exercise of there; (2) Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Part I of the Constitution Act 1982, Whereas Canada was founded on the recognition of the principles of the supremacy of God and the rule of law: Article 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Part I of the Canadian Constitution: Everyone shall have the following Fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; (d) freedom of association. Original English text of the article: Constitution Act, Part I Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, 1982 Whereas Canada was founded on the recognition of the principles of the supremacy of God and the rule of law: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms2 Every human being is entitled to the following fundamental freedoms: (a) conscience and freedom of religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. 1.4 World Integrity Organization abides by the laws of the United States and Canada at the same time, and is protected by the laws of the two countries. 1.5 As a member of the World Credit Organization, the World Integrity Organization abides by the ICE8000 international credit standards promulgated by the organization, abides by universal human values such as honesty, fairness, and justice, and ensures that its behavior is ethical and does not violate the law and the legitimate rights and interests of anyone. 1.6 History of the World Integrity Organization [WIO]. (1) The predecessor of the World Integrity Organization [WIO] was the Hong Kong International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA], which was established in March 2004. The earliest history can be traced back to November 2002. The full name is Beijing Huashuang Economic and Trade Research Institute Rights Protection Center. (2) The International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA] mainly helps companies and individuals fight against government abuse of power. (3) In 2012, the International Credit Enterprise Association [ICEA] and the International Credit Evaluation and Supervision Association [ICASA] merged to form the World Credit Organization [WCO]. The staff of the former International Association of Credit Enterprises has become the Senior Rights Protection Department [SRPP] of the World Credit Organization, which is still responsible for government integrity issues and combating government abuse of power. (4) In 2020, with the approval of the World Credit Organization [WCO], the Senior Rights Protection Department [SRPP] became independent again, established the World Integrity Organization [WIO], and established its first global headquarters in the United States. At the same time, in order to ensure the cooperation and non-split between the two parties, the World Credit Organization [WCO] signed a contract with the World Integrity Organization [WIO] to ensure that both parties can operate independently and cooperate. (5) In 2021, the World Integrity Organization [WIO] will establish its second global headquarters in Canada.
1. The concept of NGO
"NGO" is the English abbreviation of non-governmental organization, and the full English name of non-governmental organization is "non-government-organization". Non-governmental organizations refer to various non-profit non-profit organizations that exist for their purposes. It is an association, society, foundation, charitable trust, not-for-profit corporation or other legal person that is not considered a government department under certain legal systems.
II. Establishment and registration of NGO
The establishment of NGOs belongs to the right of freedom of association. Most countries in the world regard freedom of association as one of the basic human rights, which is guaranteed by the constitution. Therefore, most countries have no restrictions on the establishment of NGOs. If they do not need to obtain independent legal personality, they do not need to register. If you register, the procedure is also very simple. Moreover, the company registration departments of most countries do not make judgments and distinctions between NGOs and for-profit companies. Instead, when tax matters occur, the tax department will judge whether a legal person is an NGO. In western countries and regions, including Hong Kong, the government procedures for NGO registration are very simple. Anyone can register an international or regional NGO very conveniently and at low cost, and the name of the NGO does not require a certain relationship with the registration authority. Contacts, such as: Any state government in the United States can register an international NGO or an NGO named after another country.
3. Whether NGOs charge for external services
NGO is a non-profit civil organization that exists for its purpose. Non-profit does not mean that it does not charge fees when it provides services to the outside world, but that its income is only used for the purpose and not for distribution among members.
Fourth, the international nature of international NGO
The concept of "internationality" of an international NGO is not judged by the nationality and registered address of the founder, but by the internationality of its service purpose, the internationality of its service objects and the international universality of its service content , any one of the three items of service purpose, service objects, and service content is international, and it can be called an international NGO.
To learn more about NGOs, please log in: NGO Special