Introduction to Credit Repair - World Credit Organization
Introduction to Credit Repair
Noting that some units and individuals who sincerely bid farewell to untrustworthy behaviors hope to gain the opportunity to regain the trust of the society, the World Credit Organization [WCO] has formulated the ICE8000 international credit standard system credit restoration standard. ICE8000 credit restoration is not to delete or cover up an organization’s dishonest records, but a third-party credit agency to prove that the dishonest person has corrected the dishonest behavior, obtained the understanding of the victim of the dishonest behavior, and promised not to engage in similar dishonest behaviors in accordance with open procedures .
1. The meaning of credit restoration
Credit restoration means that the untrustworthy person has obtained the understanding of the victim, which shows that the perpetrator has good faith.
Second, the standard of credit repair
The untrustworthy person has obtained the forgiveness of the victim or is deemed to have obtained the forgiveness of the victim.
3. Classification and results of credit restoration
1. Blacklist information and other bad credit records that cannot be deleted according to ICE8000 standards should be restored according to the procedures in Chapter 3 or Chapter 4. After the bad credit record is credit repaired, the World Credit Organization [WCO] will add the "Credit Repair Report" issued by the ICE8000 credit agency to the credit record in a prominent way, so that the reviewer can learn about the credit record At the same time, know the facts of credit repair.
2. Internal complaint information, public complaint information, credit warning information, internal credit information and other bad credit records that can be deleted according to the ICE8000 standard, if the said untrustworthy behavior is forgiven by the victim, the victim shall The infringer deletes the credit information, and adds the words "the person responsible for the dishonest behavior has been forgiven" in the reason for deletion. If the person responsible for the dishonest behavior and the victim cannot reach an agreement on their own, the person responsible for the dishonest behavior may apply to the ICE8000 Credit Agency for credit restoration, and credit restoration shall be carried out in accordance with the procedures in Chapter 3 or Chapter 4. After the credit is repaired, the ICE8000 credit agency or the World Credit Organization [WCO] will delete the information, and add "Credit Repair Report" to the reason for deletion.
3. After the bad credit record is credit repaired, it is deemed that the relevant parties have established a sense of awe for integrity. People no longer have the right to use the record to exercise the right of uneasy objection against the relevant parties. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members shall revoke the adverse consequences to the parties concerned due to the bad credit record.
Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source of the reprint World Credit Organization [WCO]