Basic Framework and Operating Mechanism of China's Social Credit System - Preface
- 1. Preface to the Social Credit System
- 2. The basic framework of the social credit system
- 3. Social credit system credit information data
- 4. Social credit system credit network construction
- 5. Development and self-discipline management of the credit evaluation industry
- 6. Credit evaluation criteria
- 7. Concept of social credit system
- 8. Five necessary conditions for a social credit system
- 9. Credit information release password
Basic framework and operating mechanism of China's social credit system
The 16th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 3rd Plenary Session of the 16th Central Committee clearly put forward the strategic policy of establishing a social credit system, and the State Council also formulated a strategic goal of basically establishing a social credit system within 5 years. In order to cooperate with the strategic guidelines of the Party Central Committee and the State Council and promote the construction of China's social credit system, in March 2004, the makers of the international credit standard (ICE8000 international credit standard system) - the World Credit Organization [WCO] and the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA ] began to explore the establishment of China's social credit system program.
On November 2, 2004, after long-term research and practice, the World Credit Organization [WCO] established the basic framework and operating mechanism of China's social credit system in accordance with international standards.
From 2004 to 2009, the World Credit Organization [WCO] has been unremittingly improving the basic framework and operating mechanism of China's social credit system.
The World Credit Organization [WCO] waives all rights to the content of this column except for the right of naming, welcome to reprint and use.