Introduction to Honor Roll-World Credit Organization
Introduction to Honor Roll
1. Definition and source conditions of honor roll information
The "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Honor Roll Information Management Standard" stipulates: The honor roll information mentioned in this standard is commendatory information for relevant units and individuals recognized and published by the World Credit Organization [WCO]. According to the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Honor Roll Information Management Standard", the source conditions of honor roll information include:
(1) Touching stories reported by the media;
(2) Commendations from state agencies;
(3) Information that meets the conditions specified in items (1) and (2) submitted by interested parties to the World Credit Organization [WCO], but it is difficult for the World Credit Organization [WCO] to verify the authenticity of its source , identified as honor roll information (secret) whose source authenticity has not been verified;
(4) Various honors assessed according to the ICE8000 international credit standard system;
(5) Various honorary certificates recognized by the World Credit Organization [WCO] in accordance with the provisions of this standard.
2. The source credibility of honor roll information
The World Credit Organization [WCO] determines source credibility by source of information:
(1) The information added directly to the ICE8000 information database by the honor assessment unit is at a credible level;
(2) The honor list information reprinted and released by the World Credit Organization [WCO], ICE8000 credit institutions, and honest volunteers is a relatively credible level;
(3) The honor list information whose source authenticity has not been verified is contingent.
For contingent level of information, because the authenticity of the source of information has not been verified, there is a greater possibility of inaccuracy. Please pay full attention to the authenticity of the information.
3. Inquiry and use of honor roll information
Honor roll information whose credibility is credible or relatively credible is open to the public and free to inquire, but the reviewer must not use the information for illegal purposes, nor for attempts or matters that damage the legitimate rights and interests of the information parties.
For touching stories reported by the media, information users should pay full attention to: based on different life experiences and values, there are big differences in whether the same event is touched or not.
The honor list information whose source is contingent and reliable is confidential information, which can only be viewed by the information party (or its authorized unit or individual), [organizations that have established trust], and other units or individuals that have made confidentiality commitments, and the viewer should Make the following promises and guarantees, and add the terms of the oath of conscience:
(1) Ensure that you are within the scope of information dissemination and have the right to read this information;
(2) Promise to abide by the principle of good faith, the bottom line of morality, and the bottom line of social responsibility to use credit information, and ensure that the information will not be used for illegal purposes or for attempts and matters that damage the legitimate rights and interests of the information parties;
(3) Promise to keep the information confidential and ensure that it will not be disseminated to units or individuals who have no right to read the credit information;
(4) If you violate the above commitments and guarantees, you are willing to bear the corresponding legal and credit responsibilities in accordance with the ICE8000 international credit standard system.
Fourth, honor roll information and commendation information
The ICE8000 honor roll information is the positive information about the parties released by the media, social organizations, state agencies and other third parties; the commendation letter information is released by the interested parties of the parties (such as: customers, employees, investors, partners, etc.) positive information about the parties concerned.
Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source of the reprint World Credit Organization [WCO]