ICE8000 Officially Praises Standards
ICE8000 international credit standard system
officially praises the standard
(This standard) Writer: Fang Bangjian ; proposer: Fang Bangjian ; deliberative body: World Credit Organization Credit Standards Committee; effectiveness level: administrative resolution
Chapter I General Provisions
1.1 In order to affirm and praise good deeds, in order to promote social integrity, reduce transaction costs, and enhance human well-being, the World Credit Organization [WCO] has established this standard in accordance with internationally accepted legal principles and international practices.
1.2 The main legal basis for the development, application and implementation of this standard is as follows:
(1) The principle of freedom of the Constitution. The constitutions of the vast majority of countries in the world give people the freedom to defend their legitimate rights, the freedom to maintain social justice and the freedom to express their opinions.
(2) The principle of public order and goodness of law. This legal principle gives people the right to maintain social justice. The basic principles of civil law in most countries of the world include the principles of public order and good customs.
(3) The principle of good faith in law. This legal principle gives people the obligation of good faith. Most countries in the world regard the principle of good faith as the basic law of their civil and commercial laws.
(4) The principle of freedom of contract in law, also known as the principle of free agreement. This legal principle gives people the freedom to enter into a civil contract. The basic principles of civil law in most countries of the world include the principle of freedom of contract.
1.3 The conduct of the application and implementation of this standard shall be deemed to be the tripartite or multi-party contractual act of the World Credit Organization [WCO] in Delaware, USA, as an attestation or supervisor, and The relevant disputes arising from this act are applicable to and protected by the laws of the State of Delaware and the United States, and the jurisdiction is also the International Court of Ethics or the Delaware Court of the United States and the United States Federal Court. If the parties have agreed otherwise or otherwise stated in the applicable law and/or jurisdiction, the binding does not involve the World Credit Organization [WCO].
1.4 The release referred to in this standard refers to the submission or filing of credit information and related materials to the ICE8000 credit institution or the World Credit Organization [WCO].
The official praise information referred to in this standard refers to the credit information collected and disseminated according to the "ICE8000 Official Recognition Standard". This kind of information is affirmation and recognition of good deeds. It is divided into public official praise information and internal formal praise information. The former is open to the public through the Internet after it takes effect. The latter content is not publicly available and is only available for specific subjects. This kind of information is also called official praise information, which is different from the quick and official praise information collected and disseminated according to the "ICE8000 Fast Credit Evaluation Standard".
The official praise referred to in this standard refers to the issuance of official praise information in accordance with this standard.
The term "praising people" as used in this standard refers to the units, individuals, and regions that publish or entrust others to publish officially praised information.
The term "praised person" as used in this standard refers to the officially praised units, individuals, and regions that have been officially praised in the information.
The relevant credit recipients referred to in this standard refer to credit referees other than those who are praised.
The parties referred to in this standard refer to the relevant units, individuals, and regions that apply this standard, including praises, praises, agents, credit recipients, etc.
This standard refers to ICE8000 has established a letter, also known as ICE8000 integrity organization, referred to as [established letter organization], [integrity organization], refers to the unit that has accepted the supervision of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and has passed the ICE8000 international credit standard system integrity certification. , individuals, regions, including: integrity commitment star personal, integrity commitment star unit, integrity commitment star region, integrity hope star personal, integrity Qixing personal, integrity light star personal, integrity hope star unit, integrity Qixing unit, integrity light star Unit, Integrity Hope Star Area, Integrity Qixing Area, Integrity Light Star Area. The term [established letter organization] has the same meaning as the World Credit Organization [WCO] member, and is equivalent to the unit, individual or region that has obtained the ICE8000 credit card.
The ICE8000 credit institution referred to in this standard, also known as the ICE8000 international credit institution or the World Credit Organization [WCO] member credit institution, refers to the requirements of the ICE8000 international credit standard system in terms of knowledge structure, work ability and professional ethics, and is awarded the World Credit Organization. [WCO] certification, in the credit evaluation and other credit practice work have the right and obligation to comply with the ICE8000 international credit standard system standards, to prevent their own abuse of credit evaluation and other rights or damage to the legitimate rights and interests of other types of credit companies and other credit practitioners. The ICE8000 credit institution is a member unit of the World Credit Organization [WCO], not a branch, representative office, agency or subordinate organization of the World Credit Organization [WCO]. According to the business scope of ICE8000 credit institutions, ICE8000 credit institutions can also be called ICE8000 credit reporting agencies, ICE8000 Lixin institutions, ICE8000 training institutions, and ICE8000 management consulting organizations.
1.5 In order to accumulate a good credit record and improve the integrity score and integrity level, one can agree that after the success of the cooperation, transaction, etc., or after agreeing to meet certain conditions or certain conditions, one party has an obligation to the other party or both parties have an obligation to formally praise.
For example, the unambiguous statement with the same semantics as the following statement is valid:
(1) If Party A is satisfied with Party B's after-sales service, it shall be officially praised in accordance with the “Formal Recognition Standard of ICE8000 International Credit Standard System” (if the official public recognition is promised, the formal internal recognition will be replaced by internal formal recognition, the same below) ;
(2) If Party B does not commit any irregularities during the labor contract, Party A shall officially commend the inside within 15 days before the expiration of the contract in accordance with the “Formal Recognition Standard of ICE8000 International Credit Standard System”;
(3) During the execution of this contract, if Party A is in accordance with the payment, Party B shall accept the official acknowledgment of the “ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Officially Approved Standard”. If Party B delivers on time or the product quality is qualified or the after-sales service makes Party A satisfied. Party A shall publicly and officially commend the ICE8000 International Credit Standard System for its official recognition.
1.6 Formally commend the management of information, this standard is applicable.
1.7 Formally praise the management of information and follow the principles of honesty, objectivity, openness, fairness, justice, supervision and efficiency.
1.8 The World Credit Organization [WCO] only faithfully records the officially praised information, does not review the officially praised information, and officially praises the information for reference only by the relevant parties. The legal responsibility and consequences arising from the formal recognition of the information are borne by the relevant parties, and the world credit The organization [WCO] does not assume legal responsibility for this, unless the World Credit Organization [WCO] otherwise declares or has evidence that the World Credit Organization [WCO] is at fault.
1.9 All parties applying this standard shall abide by the principle of good faith, moral bottom line and social responsibility bottom line in the process of applying this standard, and exercise and assume the rights and obligations stipulated in this standard.
1.10 All parties to this standard are deemed to have fully understood and committed to comply with all the provisions of this standard. However, if any party to this standard finds any unfairness in any of the provisions of this standard, it has the right to publicly declare that it is not subject to public disclosure of the relevant circumstances and reasons and written notice to the World Credit Organization [WCO]. Terms and conditions.
The second chapter officially praises the release, opposition, correction, supplementation, and deletion of information.
2.1 The good deeds and good deeds referred to in this standard refer to good behaviors, actions, and measures, including: honesty, integrity-related behavior, support behavior, social responsibility bottom line or higher social responsibility standards, ethical bottom line or High moral standards of behavior.
A good deed, no matter who makes it, people should not guess the motives of the perpetrators, and people should respect charity. Only by respecting good deeds will charity be more and more.
2.2 Appreciate the person and the person who is praised, and clearly stipulate that the officially praise the information as publicly and officially praise the information, in accordance with its agreement. If it is not clearly agreed, the commendant shall issue an official internal commendation letter.
2.3 In order to prevent moral hazard, praise should have the credit status of [established organization].
If the agent uses his or her own credit identity to publish information for the client, it shall be jointly and severally liable with the client. If the agent publishes the information beyond the entrusted authority of the principal, he shall bear the responsibility.
2.4 Units and individuals to publish official praise information, should write "official recognition letter."
The "official recognition letter" shall meet the following formal requirements, otherwise the official praise information shall be invalid:
(1) The commendant and his agent shall make the following commitments and warranties, and attach a conscience vow clause:
A. Commit to comply with the “Official Standards for the ICE8000 International Credit Standard System”;
B. Commit to abide by the principle of good faith, the moral bottom line, and the social responsibility bottom line to release official praise information;
C. Ensure that you are not conscience, do not distort facts, do not fabricate facts, do not conceal important facts, do not use insulting words, and do not publish illegal speeches;
D. Commit to use the real name and name to publish official praise information;
E. Promise that your contact information is true and effective;
F. Ensure that you do not repeat the official praise information for the same praised person of the same act;
G. If you violate the above promises or guarantees, you are willing to bear the liability for breach of contract.
(2) Writing should conform to the following formats and requirements:
A. The title is “Official recognition of the behavior of the ** (name of the acclaimed person) ** (the nature of the principle of conduct of conduct, such as: integrity behavior).
B. The content should be clearly marked: the credit standards that the book complies with, the commitments and guarantees of the credits (with the terms of the conscience vows), the categories and spreads of the information, the praises, the credit recipients, and the international credit code. , contact information, factual statements of praised behavior (this part belongs to the facts or facts of the experience), credit evaluation of the praised behavior (this part belongs to the speech point of view), credits of rewards, related matters, content of the text Objections, additions, corrections, replies, use of the instrument (this section is a statement of opinion), praises and international credit codes, contact information, conscience swearing and praises.
C. There is a clear recognition of the person, not to use the name or abbreviation.
D. The writing is clear and the facts are clear.
E. This standard and the “Certificate of Adding Credit Information to the ICE8000 International Credit Standard System” should be attached.
(3) Sealing and signature requirements:
A. If the person is praised as a unit, the official seal shall be affixed at the place where the payment is made. If the person is personal, the signature shall be signed at the place where the payment is made.
B. The legal representative or authorized agent of the commended person shall sign the conspiracy oath.
2.5 Officially commended information is published by:
(1) Self-use ICE8000 integrity management software release;
(2) Entrusting the ICE8000 credit institution to issue, but paying the credit service fee;
(3) Entrust others to publish.
2.6 The official commendation procedure is as follows:
(1) Information filing.
The commendor wrote the "official recognition letter" and filed with the World Credit Organization [WCO] to obtain the registration number and verification password. When a commendant cannot write a "formal recognition letter," he or she can consult or entrust an ICE8000 credit agency.
(2) Information reinforcement.
After the acknowledgment confirms that the information is no longer modified, the information is reinforced.
(3) Information delivery.
The commendant will print and seal the official letter of commendation and/or sign it to the person being praised.
(4) Objection and entry into force.
The commendee can decide that the praise information will take effect immediately after the record is successful; or the 7-day objection period can be set, and it will take effect after no objection within 7 days from the date when the commended person receives the letter of commendation.
(5) Information review.
Whether the invalid information has taken effect is recognized as having the right to review the information.
2.7 The right to review officially praised information belongs to the person who is praised, but the person who is praised should abide by the principle of good faith, the bottom line of morality, and the bottom line of social responsibility. Pay particular attention to:
(1) Any person who is praised by the commended person at any time knowing or should know [the act and basic matter being praised] is inaccurate or repeats the formal recognition, shall immediately delete or notify the commendor to delete the official praise information;
(2) Although the praised person knows that the publication of the praise information belongs to the right to express freedom of expression, but there is a reasonable reason and is reluctant to be commended, the right to delete or notify the praise person to delete the official praise information;
(3) If the praised person disagrees with the content of the praise, he or she has the right to directly raise or request the person to raise the objection.
The repeated formal praise referred to in this standard refers to the official praise information issued by the same commendant for the same beneficiary twice (including twice).
2.8 The commended person shall not obtain officially praised the information by illegal means or unfair means. Otherwise, it is a serious malicious dishonesty.
2.9 Appreciation should not be condemned by the conscience to officially praise others, otherwise it is a malicious dishonesty.
2.10 Appreciation of people and praised persons shall not be maliciously colluded and fabricated officially praised information. Otherwise, it is a serious malicious dishonesty.
2.11 Appreciation, praise, and third party can officially praise the information in accordance with the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Credit Information Reimbursement Standard", and issue objections, supplements, corrections, and reply information.
2.12 Appreciation If the person who is found to be [accepted behavior and basic matters] is inaccurate or repeats formal recognition, the official praise information shall be deleted immediately. Unless the above circumstances or the praise of the person requested to delete, the commendant or the World Credit Organization [WCO] has no right to delete the official praise information.
The third chapter officially praises the dissemination and use of information.
3.1 Formally commend the information to the World Credit Organization [WCO] after filing, classify and determine the scope of dissemination as follows:
(1) The internal official recognition of information and public official praise of information during the 7-day opposition period.
The official internal praise information and the official official praise information during the 7-day opposition period will take effect 7 days after being received by the commendant, unless the person who is praised raises an objection. Confidential information is not allowed to be publicly transmitted before it takes effect. It is only for the praise of the person (or its authorized unit or individual), the person being praised (or its authorized unit or individual), or the unit or individual that has been trusted.
(2) Internal formal praise information that has entered into force.
The official internal recognition information that has been in force, [Title] is public information, and is disclosed in the credit file of the commended person and the credit recipient; [Content] is secret information that cannot be publicly transmitted, and is only for praise (or its authorized unit) , personal), be commended (or its authorized units, individuals), other units or individuals who have made confidentiality commitments.
(3) Publicly officially praised information that has entered into force.
The official public recognition of the information that has been in force is publicly disseminated on the Internet.
3.2 For officially acclaimed information, the referee should make the following commitments and warranties, and attach a conscience vow clause:
(1) Promises to read the applicable standards of this information and promise to abide by the standard;
(2) Ensure that you are in compliance with the scope of this information and have the right to read this information;
(3) Commit to the principle of good faith, moral bottom line, and social responsibility bottom line to use this information to ensure that this information is not used for improper purposes;
(4) For confidential information, promise to keep the information confidential and ensure that it is not transmitted to units or individuals who do not have the right to read this information;
(5) If you violate the above commitments and guarantees, you are willing to bear the corresponding liability for breach of contract according to the ICE8000 international credit standard system.
3.3 No one may obtain, consult or disseminate officially praised information by illegal means or by improper means.
No official may use officially advertised information for improper purposes.
The officially praised information shall not be used as evidence of litigation, administrative punishment or related activities without the written permission of the party who officially praises the information, except for units or individuals directly related to the content of the information, except for those who exercise uneasy resistance to discrimination.
3.4 The level of credibility of the officially praised information is the same as the original document credibility level of the credit card. For the information whose source credibility level is contingent and more credible, the possibility of being inaccurate due to the recognition of the person's identity, please pay full attention to the authenticity of the information.
3.5 Read the official praise information, should pay attention to its information source credibility and objection information, supplementary information, correction information, reply information and other supplementary information; dissemination of official praise information, should indicate the source of information credibility and objection information, supplementary information , correction information, reply information, etc.
Objection information, supplementary information, corrections, replies, etc., although dynamic, are part of the officially acclaimed information and should not be subdivided or taken out of context.
3.6 The person who is commended has the right to take the officially recognized information that is in force as a good credit record, display it in the affairs of credit evaluation, external bidding, unit and personal introduction, or authorize relevant interested parties to read it. It can also declare that: “* On the *month* day, the unit (or I) is officially praised in the ICE8000 credit information database, the inquiry number: *, the inquiry password: *, the query URL: *."
Chapter IV Liability for breach of contract and method of investigation
4.1 If the party violates the provisions of this standard, it shall bear the following liability for breach of contract:
(1) The corresponding legal liability, namely: the legal punishment prescribed by the relevant applicable law.
(2) Corresponding credit responsibility, that is, to bear credit punishments such as internal complaints, public complaints, credit warnings, internal exposure, public exposure, joint exposure, etc.
(3) The corresponding industry self-discipline responsibility, namely: announcement of criticism, fines, cancellation of credit card, prohibition of self-discipline and other disciplines.
(4) If the breach of contract causes losses (including material damage and mental damage) to others, it shall be liable for compensation. If the breach of contract constitutes a malicious dishonesty, it shall also make punitive damages to the infringed person in accordance with international practice and the principle of common law.
4.2 Method of investigation of breach of contract liability:
(1) According to the "ICS8000 International Credit Standard System Internal Complaint Standard" or "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Public Complaint Standard" or "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Credit Warning Standard" or "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Internal Exposure Standard" or "ICE8000" International Exposure Standards for Public Credit Standards or Joint Exposure Standards for ICE8000 International Credit Standards System for credit complaints and credit penalties;
(2) Applying for arbitration under the International Credit Dispute Arbitration Commission in accordance with the ICE8000 International Credit Standards System International Credit Dispute Arbitration Standard, without the need to submit a separate arbitration agreement;
(3) Apply to the International Ethics Court for trial in accordance with the ICE8000 International Credit Standards System International Credit Dispute Trial Standard;
(4) If the defaulter has the membership of the World Credit Organization [WCO], the parties also have the right to make a complaint in accordance with the World Credit Organization [WCO] Member Supervision Standards;
(5) File a lawsuit in the US Delaware Court or the US Federal Court in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware or the United States federal law.
4.3 Violations of the provisions of this standard may and should be considered as an independent breach of contract or dishonesty. If the relevant parties appear in the process of applying this standard, such acts as fraudulent, covert, defamatory, insulting, and denying others' credit evaluation rights, the act is an independent malicious dishonesty act or an independent serious malicious dishonesty. The parties concerned have the right to merge. Investigate or separately pursue the responsibility of the independent dishonesty.
4.4 The responsibility for breach of contract in this standard shall be based on the principle of ignoring:
(1) Only the aggrieved party will take the initiative to pursue the investigation, and the defaulting party will bear the corresponding liability for breach of contract;
(2) The aggrieved party has the right to decide whether to initiate the corresponding accountability procedure for breach of contract;
(3) The aggrieved party has the right to understand the defaulting party or reach an agreement with the defaulting party.
4.5 For employees or agents who participate in, execute, or assist the parties to breach the contract, the aggrieved party has the right to pursue its corresponding responsibility unless it proves that it is not at fault.
4.6 The World Credit Organization [WCO] shall bear economic compensation for its own faults, and the expenditure for economic compensation shall be included in the financial plan of the World Credit Organization [WCO] for the next year. If the economic compensation is relatively large, compensation shall be made in each year.
After accepting economic compensation, the World Credit Organization [WCO] has the right to recover losses from units or individuals responsible for acts of dishonesty with gross negligence or subjective intent.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions
5.1 This standard shall be implemented as of the date of promulgation.
5.2 The terminology involved in this standard, if its meaning is not agreed in this standard, its meaning is described in the ICE8000 International Credit Standard System International Credit Industry Terminology.
5.3 All relevant parties submit various types of materials submitted to the World Credit Organization [WCO] (or ICE8000 Credit Agency) in accordance with this standard. For the copyright agreement, see the ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Document Copyright Management Standard.
5.4 If the relevant parties know or ought to have known that any of the terms or conditions of this standard have not been complied with, but still do not expressly file a written objection in time for this non-compliance, it is deemed to waive their right to file an objection. The waiving party shall bear the legal consequences such as losses caused by the waiver, and the World Credit Organization [WCO] and other parties shall not be responsible for this.
5.5 This standard will be revised and improved. All parties applying this standard should pay full attention to the revision of this standard and apply the latest version of this standard, but the behavior that occurred before the revision of this standard may not be subject to the new revised clause. The official website of the latest Chinese version of this standard is: https://www.ice8000.org/aenhw/gc/70.html .
5.6 The copyright of this standard belongs to the World Credit Organization [WCO], members can use it for free and unlimited use; non-members can use it free of charge for study, training, research, self-use, reprint, citation, adaptation, reference, reference under the premise of indicating or declaring the source. , reference. No unit or individual may plagiarize plagiarism or disguise plagiarism or otherwise infringe. Otherwise, we will jointly expose the infringing units, individuals and related personnel after the investigation of the infringement facts is clear (to issue a credit wanted order to the society). And reserves the right to pursue their legal responsibility. Do not infringe or infringe.
5.7 The standard version number is expressed as: ICE8000-abcd, where: the front-end ICE8000 indicates that this standard is one of the standards of the ICE8000 international credit standard system; a is the serial number of the standard in the ICE8000 system standard, if this standard is Abolished, the serial number is sometimes transferred to other standards; b is the initial writing time of this standard; c is the latest revision time of this standard; d is the number of revisions of this standard.
5.8 This standard is interpreted by the World Credit Organization [WCO].