ICE8000 Integrity Contribution Unit and Individual Evaluation Statement and Introduction - World Credit Organization
Statement and Introduction of ICE8000 Integrity Contribution Unit and Individual Assessment
Chapter 1 Limitation statement (before reading)
Our work has the following limitations, readers are reminded:
1. Discovering and identifying credit-contributing units and individuals is a very heavy workload, and it is also a job that requires great care. We do not have the ability to discover all units and individuals that meet the standards. Units and individuals who meet the evaluation criteria but have not received honorary titles are requested to give their understanding.
2. We evaluate based on the recommendation materials of the recommender. Since the recommender may not know the person being recommended, and the relevant supporting materials may come from media reports, we have not investigated and verified the recommendation materials. If no one raises objections within the publicity period, we will recognize the authenticity of the recommended materials. Objectively, there is a possibility that the recommended materials may be inaccurate.
3. Although we are working very hard, there are still deficiencies in our evaluation standards and our work. We need to continuously improve in our work, and we also hope that people from all walks of life can provide criticism.
4. In view of our evaluation standards, some improvements may be made every year, so the evaluation standards of each year are not completely consistent, which may cause confusion to readers when reading each annual report. Readers please pay attention and understand.
Chapter 2 Introduction to China’s Integrity Contributing Units and Individual Evaluation
1. Basic situation of ICE8000 China Integrity Contributing Units and Individual Evaluation Work
1. "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Integrity Contribution Unit and Individual Evaluation Standard" is one of the public welfare credit evaluation standards in the ICE8000 international credit standard system. The ICE8000 international credit standard system is a series of standards for credit evaluation, credit supervision, credit information dissemination, credit professional qualification certification, integrity management, and dispute resolution promulgated by the World Credit Organization [WCO], which belong to organizations and individuals. Standards of conduct are international universal standards formulated by the Chinese and are gradually being recognized by many countries and regions. ICE8000 is the standard title of the international credit standard system. ICE is the abbreviation of INTERNATIONAL CREDIBLE ENTERPRISES in English.
2. ICE8000 Integrity Contributing Units and Individuals (hereinafter referred to as Integrity Contributing Units and Individuals) are honorary titles evaluated according to the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Integrity Contributing Units and Individual Evaluation Standards". And commend units and individuals that have made great contributions to promoting social integrity. The evaluation of creditworthy contribution units and individuals is a public welfare credit evaluation activity, and no fees are charged to units and individuals. No unit or individual may seek benefits from relevant units and individuals based on the evaluation of units and individuals that have contributed in good faith.
3. The evaluation work of ICE8000 China Integrity Contributing Units and Integrity Contributing Individuals started in 2005 and is evaluated once a year.
4. Since the publication of the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System 2005 China Integrity Contributing Units and Individuals Evaluation Report" on January 6, 2006, the evaluation work of ICE8000 China Integrity Contributing Units and Individuals has attracted more and more attention. Its fairness and objectivity have also been recognized by more and more units and individuals.
2.Characteristics of ICE8000 Integrity Contribution Unit and Individual Evaluation
1. The review committee is independent. Units that have won the honorary title of Integrity Contributing Units will naturally become members of the Integrity Contributing Unit Review Committee. All the review committee members form the review committee of integrity contribution units, which is responsible for the final review of the evaluation and cancellation. When the number of members is less than three or all of them abstain from voting, the senior managers of the Executive Council of the World Credit Organization [WCO] shall act as members.
2. It always follows the three principles of "openness, fairness and justice", and guarantees fairness and justice with publicity. Its openness is manifested in: the assessment standards and procedures are open; the credit information on which the assessment is based is open; the assessment procedure includes a public objection period.
3. It is public welfare, and it does not charge the evaluated object, thereby ensuring its neutrality, fairness and objectivity.
4. It neither informs nor requires the participants to participate.
3. Significance of ICE8000 Integrity Contribution Unit and Individual Evaluation
Commendation and affirmation of units and individuals who have made great contributions to promoting integrity will help encourage more units and individuals to strengthen their belief and determination in integrity.
Chapter Three Evaluation Standards, Procedures, Methods
1. Evaluation criteria
1. Greater promotion of social integrity;
Or: 2. Not hesitating to pay or has paid a relatively high price for insisting on honesty or insisting on promoting social honesty.
2. Quota Limit
There are no more than 10 integrity-contributing units and no more than 10 integrity-contributing individuals each year
Three, the assessment procedure is:
(1) Recommended. The recommender submits relevant certification materials, and the recommender should declare the terms of the oath of conscience in the recommendation materials, and disclose his name and relationship with the recommendee. Self-recommendations are not allowed.
(2) First trial. The World Credit Organization [WCO] conducts a formal review of the recommended materials, and if necessary, the World Credit Organization [WCO] appoints a special person to investigate and verify. If the recommender is a review member with the same honorary title in the past, the recommendee will go directly to the next step without going through the preliminary review.
(3) Enter the public objection period. The public objection period is not less than 90 days. The public can express their opinions or raise objections during the publicity period. The World Credit Organization [WCO] will investigate and verify the objections.
(4) Final judgment. The World Credit Organization [WCO] will send the relevant information to the review committee for the same honorary title, and the review committee will conduct the final review. The final decision shall be voted by secret ballot. If the number of negative votes is greater than or equal to the number of positive votes, it is deemed to be rejected, otherwise, it is deemed to have passed the final review. Those who did not vote are deemed to have abstained, and abstention has no effect on the result.
(5) Announcement of the results. The World Credit Organization [WCO] will issue a final review report and issue an honorary certificate based on the final review.
Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source of the reprint World Credit Organization [WCO]