Introduction to Public Complaints-World Credit Organization
Introduction to Public Complaints
1. Features of ICE8000 Public Complaints
1. ICE8000 public complaint is a means of credit threat. Its purpose is to urge the contracting party to fulfill its contractual obligations, punish dishonest persons at the lowest cost, and help people reduce credit risk. After the respondent corrects the untrustworthy behavior, the public complaint information will be withdrawn. Internal exposure, public exposure, and joint exposure are credit punishment methods. Once the information becomes effective, neither the person who exposed it nor the ICE8000 credit agency has the right to revoke it unless it is wrong.
2. ICE8000 public complaint is a scientific filtering procedure for credit information. Given the possibility of erroneous complaints, false complaints, and malicious complaints, there is no scientific process that cannot guarantee that false credit information is blocked. The ICE8000 public complaint procedure filters out false credit information on the premise of ensuring the rapid dissemination of credit information.
3. ICE8000 Public Complaint is a fair and efficient dispute handling procedure, which strives to pursue the greatest common divisor of "justice" and "efficiency" in the design of the dispute procedure.
Second, how does the ICE8000 system prevent people from using public complaint information to slander others?
1. Strictly review the identity of the information publisher. From January 1, 2009, only units or individuals with the credit status of [established trust organizations] have the right to publish public complaint information.
2. From March 1, 2012, the ICE8000 credit agency is required to conduct a formal review of the information to fully protect the respondent's right to object.
3. Information publishers or information sources who slander others shall bear strict responsibilities according to ICE8000 standards.
4. The form review agency has the obligation to inform the respondent, and the respondent has the right to raise objections during the objection period. The respondent can prevent the wrong information from taking effect by exercising the right of objection.
5. In order to resolve conflicts to the greatest extent, the internal complaint procedure should be carried out before the public complaint procedure is started. After the internal complaint procedure is ineffective, the public complaint procedure is initiated. This is equivalent to two opportunities for the respondent to oppose the effect.
3. ICE8000Classification and dissemination scope of public complaint information
1. Public complaint information in the draft period.
After the public complaint information is filed and before the information is strengthened, it belongs to the public complaint information in the draft period. This type of information is top-secret information and shall not be disseminated publicly, and is only available for review by the complainant (or its authorized unit or individual), the World Credit Organization [WCO], and ICE8000 credit institutions.
2. Public complaint information during the period of objection resistance and settlement.
After the information is strengthened and before the "Review Report on the Public Complaint Information Form" is filed, it belongs to the public complaint information within the period of objection resistance and reconciliation. Such information is confidential and shall not be disseminated publicly, and is only available for review by the complainant (or its authorized unit or individual), the respondent (or its authorized unit or individual), and [established trust organizations].
3. Controversial public complaint information.
The public complaint information successfully blocked by the respondent within the objection blocking and reconciliation period belongs to [disputed public complaint information]. The [Title] of this type of information is public information, which is disclosed in the credit files of the respondent and the credit responsible person. The [content] of this type of information is confidential information and shall not be disseminated publicly. Organizations or individuals that promise confidentiality.
4. Public complaint information that has taken effect.
The public complaint information that the respondent did not exercise the right to request the resistance or request invalidity within the period of objection resistance and reconciliation belongs to the public complaint information that has taken effect. This type of information is public information, which is openly disseminated to the public through the Internet.
Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source of the reprint World Credit Organization [WCO]