[8·19 International Integrity Day (World Integrity Day)] is the date of activities focused on the integrity culture vision determined by the World Credit Organization [WCO] at the 2007 annual meeting (January 3, 2008). After that, the World Credit Organization [WCO] began to publicly invite units and individuals willing to promote social integrity as co-sponsors of [8.19 International Integrity Day (World Integrity Day)] to jointly initiate and promote the [8.19 International Integrity Day] activities.
[8.19 International Integrity Day] Activities generally include:
1. Carry out commercial promotion activities based on integrity;
2. Carry out commercial, cultural and academic exchange activities related to integrity;
3. Propagating models of integrity and praising integrity figures;
4. Expose the facts of untrustworthiness and punish untrustworthy behavior;
5. Use non-violent means to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of honest people;
6. Self-reveal and sincerely repent of past breaches of trust, sincerely apologize to the victim, and promise to reform;
7. Other activities related to integrity.
Home page - Column on International Integrity Day (World Integrity Day)——Introduction to 8.19 International Integrity Day (World Integrity Day)