Formal Proposal Introduction-World Credit Organization
Introduction to Formal Proposal
1. What is formal advice information? How widely should formal advice be disseminated?
Answer: Formal suggestion information refers to the constructive suggestion put forward by an organization or individual to others. Formal proposal messages are also known as formal proposal letters, formal proposal letter messages. Paying attention to the importance of formal advice information to the organization, and its important influence and important connection to the integrity performance of the organization, the ICE8000 system regards formal advice information as a category of ICE8000 credit information.
After the official suggestion information is filed, it is classified and determined according to the following situations:
(1) Formal suggestion information that has not been answered.
Before the formal suggestion information is answered, it is the unanswered formal suggestion information. This type of information is confidential information and is only available to the official adviser (or its authorized unit or individual), the officially advised person (or its authorized unit or individual), and established trust organizations.
(2) Formal suggestion information that has been answered.
After the formal advice information is answered, it is the answered formal advice information. This type of information is top-secret information and is only available to the official adviser (or its authorized unit or individual), the officially advised person (or its authorized unit or individual), the World Credit Organization [WCO], and ICE8000 credit institutions.
For confidential and top-secret formal proposal information, the reviewer shall make the following commitments and guarantees, and attach the oath of conscience clause:
(1) Ensure that you are within the scope of information dissemination and have the right to read this information;
(2) Promise to abide by the principle of good faith, the bottom line of morality, and the bottom line of social responsibility to use credit information, and ensure that the information will not be used for illegal purposes or for attempts and matters that damage the legitimate rights and interests of the information parties;
(3) Promise to keep the information confidential and ensure that it will not be disseminated to units or individuals who have no right to read the credit information;
(4) If you violate the above commitments and guarantees, you are willing to bear the corresponding legal and credit responsibilities in accordance with the ICE8000 international credit standard system.
2.Noticing that we hope to obtain formal suggestions from customers on the shortcomings of our company's work, can our company stipulate formal suggestion obligations in the contract?
Answer: Yes, in order to obtain formal proposals, people can agree that when one party has formal proposals, it is obligatory to make formal proposals to the other party.
The following is a sample of the agreement sentence of the formal recommendation obligation, and the unambiguous sentence with the same semantics as the following statement is a valid agreement:
(1) If Party A has a formal suggestion for the development of Party B during the period when Party B serves as the deputy general manager, it should make a formal suggestion in accordance with the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Formal Suggestion Standard";
(2) If Party B has a formal suggestion for Party A's after-sales service, it shall put forward a formal suggestion in accordance with the "ICE8000 International Credit Standard System Formal Suggestion Standard".
Welcome to reprint, please indicate the source of the reprint World Credit Organization [WCO]